Hi list,

Still somewhat a newbie to the mac. When in help for, say, voice over, how do I
search the entire help for a word or a set of words? Tonight I was browsing
voice over help. V O H from the deskdop, and of course the html page came up
just fine. However, the topic I'm looking for is not in this main screen.

I tried clicking the index link. Then, a nice alphabet popped up, so that I
could select the first letter of the subject. I'm looking for drag and drop
with voice over. So, I went to d and pressed V O space to click it. A new page
seems to come up, but still, the a is what the index starts with. Not d, as I
expected.

Letting go of the help index, I tried to use spot light. But, I know as good as
nothing about it, and there too, I got lost.

The question for now is: where do I find help on voice over and drag and drop.
The second question is: why is it, that after clicking on a letter in the help
index, the index does not seem to scroll to the letter I intend? Am I
overlooking something?
Third: where do I find some getting started docs for spotlight?

I'm very interested, so I hope some of you can help.
Best,
Paul.