Hi,

*grins* Sure do. I've got a coffee thermos next to me in my classroom. I'm
supposed to be diligently taking notes, but really, I'm writing blog posts,
tweeting, on seven messaging accounts, and browsing the web while taking notes.

That said, James has a point here. NFB did retract their statement, although
their statement still was really bias. It said they wanted to open it up for
dialog, yet they continue to trash Apple in the same post.

It just saddens me why this has to happen. I love what Apple has done, and I
know they'll keep it up. I've never sent so many text messages from my iPhone,
never enjoyed a computer this much as a Mac, and had this much fun. That's
because I don't have to worry about any third-party installed screen reading
access software crashing, not starting up, giving me script errors, and so-on.

I've really found the accessibility team, regardless of my issue, extremely
responsive. The longest time I have waited for a reply to either a suggestion,
comment or issue is a full day. Not longer than that. They've replied to all my
e-mails except one, and I have sent quite a few of them. But despite that, the
feature I asked for was implemented.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme