Hi,

As far as I know, though, there is no way to pan the display. I haven't found a
way, but hopefully, it's just me overlooking something.

At any rate, I suggested it to the accessibility team because I felt like I was
looking everywhere with no luck. But that was really the only disadvantage to
the displays I found.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com