well, the voiceover is built-in and for a pac mate user like you, it is
supported by voice over so you could use it as a braille display without
installing any drivers. plus, when you lose speech, it restarts the screen
reader restarts so you won't have to worry about it. and, if you ever need to,
you can install the operating system without sighted assistants and you could
even use braille while doing it. hope this helps.