Hi,

Sorry to clog you guys with spam. Heh.

No, I didn't find it. In this case, panning means moving the VoiceOver cursor
apparently, and the display isn't even showing what the speech is reading which
seems kind of odd to me but some lines below it. I'd like to pan the display
alone so that, if something scrolls off the display which is going to happen
eventually, you can still see it with braille without skipping words.,

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com