Sprint did that for me too for my phone as well! I still want an eyephone though! Heather ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Oyen" <eric.o...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:59 AM
Subject: Re: =What the Verizon phone means for Apple

well,
I had my moments with t-mobile. However, they are still the lowest price point for cell service. They also worked with me on my current contract. Even though the phone I have requires a data plan, they waived that requirement because of my blindness. This clinches it for me. unless AT&T, Sprint or verizon can say the same thing and offer the same.

-Eric