Hi,

Well, as a Verizon customer who has been awaiting the iPhone, I'm very much
looking forward to getting it next month.  My understanding is that the
unlimited data plan for $30 will continue to be available, and that's perfectly
fine with me.  Our daughter and son-in-law live in New York City and have had
iPhones, and often when we talk with them, reception is lost.  No company is
perfect, but in the many years I've been with Verizon, I've had nothing but
excellent and courteous customer service.  I also have more confidence in the
stability of their network than would I have for AT&T, so I'll have no [problem
taking out a new two year agreement for my wife and myself to get these phones.