Welcome aboard. I'm not yet yet an official Mac user myself, but hope to remedy
that within the next couple of months. I'm waiting to see what is to come for
the new iMacs, and so am sort of in your position. Welcome to the list
nevertheless. These are fabulous people, so you'll undoubtedly be given the
assistance you require.

Twitter: @IndigoCellist
Sent from my iPhone