From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:02 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: introduction

Wow!!!  I have fond memories of the Apple II E and the Echo II speech
synthesizer.  Back in those days, just about all we had were the 5.25 floppy
drives and a program called "Work Station".  That was a group of five small
programs encoding a word processor which could deal with a grand total of
five pages.  Yep, just five pages.  Wow!

Of course, then came "Word Talk TM.  That was on two 5.25 floppies.  Then,
"Braille Edit Express".  Remember those?  Kind of wish they still made
Braille Edit Express for the Mac.  Now that was one very utilitarian program
if I say so myself.

Sincerely,

The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!