From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ShamelessFanGirl
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:03 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: introduction

Welcome aboard. I'm not yet yet an official Mac user myself, but hope to
remedy that within the next couple of months. I'm waiting to see what is to
come for the new iMacs, and so am sort of in your position. Welcome to the
list nevertheless. These are fabulous people, so you'll undoubtedly be given
the assistance you require.

Twitter: @IndigoCellist

Sent from my iPhone