Hi Sarah!
firstly welcome!
Just to add to Sarai's comments when your on blind cool tech's site open web
rota vo+u scroll left or right until your on the links column [ you might
already be on it so stay there!]
Then type mac and the list of options will narrow and you should find Mikes
podcast's faster!
Colin
Qapla!

Chegh chew jaj Vam jaj Kak