hi,

Maybe we should start a campaign to get Office on the Mac accessible.  Anyone
up for it? If you know anyone who is willing to send an email requesting that
Microsoft make their Office Suite accessible then point them to this web
page.http://www.microsoft.com/mac/product-feedback

Select the Office product you are interested in providing feedback for and say
something like "I am very interested in purchasing your Office Suite for the
Macintosh platform.  However, i understand your product is not accessible as it
is not compatible with VoiceOver which is the built in screen reader for the
blind for OS X.  If you were to add support for VoiceOver, this would result in
thousands of Sales.

Money always gets their attention.

Chris