From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of E.J. Zufelt
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:40 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Campaign to get an accessible Microsoft Office for the Mac

Good afternoon,

Just as an FYI, MS Office for Windows isn't actually compatible with Windows
screen-readers.  There is a great deal of scripting required in order to
make windows screen-readers work with MS Office products.

I'm not saying that your campaign won't work.  But, I just wanted to point
out that MS Office isn't actually natively accessible on either platform.

Everett Zufelt

http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt