i am aware of that, and it offers very basic support, hence why all the screen
readers have to implement extra scripting to make them half decent.  Look what
happens when a new version of a application comes out, you usually have to wait
for a screen reader update for it to work.  ANyway, I am not interested in the
Windows platform and how it works and does not work.  I am interested in having
an alternative platform for blind users to access the business standard Office
Suite