Hi.

A few novice mail questions, if I may.

First, How can I get an imap mailbox to show in the favorites list so I can
use a command number key to call it up?  Is that even doable?  Seems like a
lot of work to change to another mailbox, if not.

Second.  I wanted to move a message into a temp folder I have in my gmail
imap account.  I right clicked, moved down to move to another mailbox,
pressed right arrow to call upthe list of mailboxes, selected the mailbox
and tried both pressing enter and spacebar different times.  The message
remains in my inbox.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Thanks.