Hi Tracy:

I can't add much to what has been said here.

I have been using my Mac for a few months, and, I use it for most of the things
I do.

There are a couple things I'll go into Windows or Linux to do sometimes, but, I
am getting a pretty good feel for the Mac.

Sometimes, when I'm on my wife's laptop to help her with some issue, I find
myself wanting to use VoiceOver keystrokes, which, of course, don't work.

I know I'm getting the hang of it, she, I have to think back and say, what was
that Windows keystroke?