Hi,
I have been using the Mac since 2008 and am never ever ever ever going to go
back to windblows again. It took me a weekend to set it up and once done, i
left windblows behind and have never looked back since. Ok, i've got a vm with
XP and one with 7 in it, just to see what i'm not missing. The only things i
use windblows for nowadays is playing audio games. Let's hope there'll be mac
versions of them too so i finally can ditch windblows alltogether.
I can only agree with what others have said here, use the mac as much as
possible, especially when you learn it. That will make the experience easier.
/Krister