From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Missy Hoppe
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:46 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Skype Accessibility

OK. This makes no sense to me. So I'd have to pay for skype to get it to
start up in a layout that actually makes sense? How much would that cost? I
hate that html thing, and I think it's ridiculous that I can't have a
different layout, especially at startup. If you could please clerify this a
bit further, I would really appreciate it.
Missy