Hi, all! I think I've primarily caused this problem myself, but am hoping there
might be a way to fix it. I installed an
update for growl yesterday, version 1.3.2, and things just seem a bit off now.
I also installed growl saphari, growl mail
and growl tunes from the web site, but none of them seem to do anything, and
growl mail doesn't even show up as being
installed even though the install was supposedly successful. Anyway, The main
problem I'm having is that I want to configure
growl so that it will announce song changes in itunes, but itunes isn't listed
in the applications tab. I seem to remember
stupidly thinking I wanted to delete itunes from growl a few months ago, so am
wondering if there's any way to add it in
again. If I uninstalled growl and reinstalled it from the app store, would that
help at all, or have I perminantly broken it?
Also, is there any point to having growl tunes, growl saphari and growl mail
installed, or are those no longer necessary with
the new app store version of growl and hardware growler I purchased. Any
assistance you can provide would be extremely
appreciated. Thank you all for your time, and I hope that everyone is having a
really great day!
Missy