Ok, after this, I guess I'm done with this subject here. My husband and I just
discovered something which some of us need to know about. Apparently, the phone
needs light to do this because I guess it's using the camera next to your face
to know it's up there. After Kevin's suggestion, we cleaned the ear thing and
also the camera lens. Then we did a test with screen curtain on. Guess what, if
the light is low (which of course yours truly would never know about), then it
doesn't work. My husband, after we turned screen curtain on, went into a dark
place. It didn't work in the dark place, but did in the light. So, I guess you
can, if you don't want it to work, just turn screen curtain on. If you do want
it to work, turn it off so it can get some light from the screen.

Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone