Hi Jessica.
If you don't want it, you just put the phone back up to your ear. It's to stop
immediately. If you want it, it's supposed to come on when you take the phone
away from your face.

As far as I know, this subject is not off topic. We have been discussing IOS 5
devices now for quite a while. If Cara didn't want us to talk about it, I guess
she would have said by now. I am glad we are doing it, too, because I cant join
another list.

Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone