Hi,

Just want to address 2 issues that have a solution ooh might have missed.
To go to top of page I find vo shift home works well.
Second, after finishing editing a form in many it not most cases ooh don't need
to find the go or the submit button. Just pressing enter will do it.
Vest,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone