Auto forms mode can be turned off in all screen readers as far as I know.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of erik burggraaf
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:50 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: mastering the mac

hi, why don't you try group browsing mode on this particular site and see
how you like it?

For myself, i hate browsing on windows because the most popular windows
product here leaves a lot of blank space in it's representation of web pages
and i haven't been able to turn that off.

I'm also not really pleased with the concept of auto forms mode on either of
the two products i teach which currently employ it.

I'm also a detractor of the ridiculous number of bloatware toolbars and
browser add ons that get foisted on you with windows software.  Even if you
are diligent they sometimes creep in.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

Introducing Ebony Consulting business card transcription service, starting
at $0.45 per card or $35 per hundred cards.

Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194

or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com