That's just it; the secondary channels may be carrying descriptive content, but
a totally blind person who lives alone and does not have sighted help, such
myself and numerous others, cannot access it.  If I am wrong, please point it
out to me and demonstrate to me how I can get the Charter Cable Services to be
accessible; I'd love to know.  Until then, what it comes down to is, if a
service is providing me with something that I want, I'm going to take advantage
of it.  If people make laws that limit my access to what everyone else has
legally, I'm not going to obey that law.  Everyone has a responsibility to
disobey laws that simply do not make sense or do not translate to a particular
situation.  And, the sad fact is that is every blind person called and
complained, it would not make much more than a splash in the pond demographics
wise; even if every blind customer boycotted all cable services until all menus
and options became accessible, the world just wouldn't care.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/