Hello,

Although I don't find the option to turn off the announcement of caller ID of
high priority, I do realize that some might.  Sure, having caller ID announced
is good, but I don't look at it like Apple has done us a great favor by adding
it, and those who think it can be implemented better should just shut up and be
content.  I mean, nothing would ever get better if we all had such an outlook
on things.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info