See, me on the other hand, I found the switch to be very very natural. Typing took some getting used to, but as far as going into the phone app, double tapping the keypad tab, then dialing a number and hitting call? that was a piece of cake! don't get me wrong though, as much as I'd love to turn every person in the universe into an IPhone user, I understand that just isn't gonna be realistic, and that some people just simply put, like it or not, are not gonna do well with an I O S device. If it doesn't work for you, then get something that will! that's the bottom line. You gotta do what works for you, not what everyone else tells you! to use.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hunt" <prhu...@att.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:36 PM
Subject: RE: If I really must get an iPhone...

Hello everyone. I agree with Gigi here. It's a little more inconvenient to
dial with an IPhone but it's not that big of a deal for me.. On the other
hand, I can do so many things with my IPhone that the tradeoff is well worth
it. I have used talks with Nokia phones and it can never compare with the
versatility and functionality of an IPhone.