Karen, you can dial the phone by voice and I have not had much trouble
getting it to understand me even when I am giving numbers instead of one of
my contacts.  There are key boards available for typing and you can use the
numbers at the top to dial a phone number.  Someone thought you had to have
internet connection for Siri to work but that is not the case.  I have used
Siri in the car and many other places where I did not have access to the
internet.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Paul Hunt <prhu...@att.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone. I agree with Gigi here. It's a little more inconvenient to
> dial with an IPhone but it's not that big of a deal for me.. On the other
> hand, I can do so many things with my IPhone that the tradeoff is well
> worth
> it. I have used talks with Nokia phones and it can never compare with the
> versatility and functionality of an IPhone.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053