I personally think that CJ is right here.
I rarely post here, but quite frankly i have seen minimally speaking
tem times the following scenario: bounders are stepped, apology comes
once in a while - sometimes ina drama novel format - and the cycle
repeats itself. anyone who looks up list archives will see the cycle.
how you interpret it is up to you, but dont deny it.

Mauricio