Ugh, my whole point of not jumping right into Read Kit was having to keep
shelling out money for things. So I finally bought it and the very first thing
that comes up when launching REad Kit is you must have a premium account to
Insta paper. What the heck. I don't use Insta paper, and don't recall there
being a single mention of having to also purchase a premium account to
Instapaper on the app page and I don't believe anyone mentioned this on the
board. Yeah, I know Read kit was only 5 bucks, but having to keep purchase one
thing on top of the other is getting really annoying, especially if I am going
to shell out another 20 bucks for Feed Wrangler. Is there a way around this?
Thanks. I tried canceling, but importing seems to be dimmed. Thanks