HI Brian,

Glad you worked it out.

Well, first of all, some of the feeds I subscribe to just display the full text
of articles by default. Others provide only an intro, and invite you to read
the rest in Safari. So what I do depends on which kind of article I'm reading.

More or less, though, what I do is this. When on an article title I'm
interested in:
        •       If that article is a full text article, I just navigate twice
to the right, interact with the HTML area and read.
        •       If that's not normally a full text article, I press the letter
G. This switches to Readability mode. And no, no plug in is needed. I then
navigate twice to the right, interact with the HTML area and read.
        •       If you want to open it in your browser anyway, just press the
letter b for bravo. Then navigate to your default browser and read.

For full text articles this only involves one more key press for me than
NewsRack. For non-full text articles this actually saves me a few key presses
as ReadKit has those short cuts for Readability mode and opening in your
browser.