Hey Nick,

Yeah, maybe I need to start drinking tea. Sorry lack of sleep, and I do get
annoyed to quickly when I can't figure something out. I think the unlabeled
buttons threw me also at first, but I did figure a way around it eventually.
Like anything, I need to get used to it. Did you have to install the plug in
for readability to work with it?

In Newsrack, I used to have it set up to just click VO space bar, and the
article would open in safari. I guess I am looking for the minimal amount of
steps to get to an article I want to read. I have played around with both open
in browser, and opening in the Read Kit html area also. both seem to have extra
steps than Newsrack did. What have you found as easiest. Thanks for all the
advice. Brian