Thanks Nicholas, for some reason I thought you needed a plug in for readability
as you do for safari and I saw something on readability's site about external
readers. Will have to play around with it more today. Do you also use
Instapaper and/or Pinboard. I am assuming that Readability, Pinboard, and
Instapaper are all basically the same thing, you just have to choose the one
you like the best. I never used any of these services with Newsrack, Night Owl,
Tweet List, or Twitterrific. So just trying to pick the one that works the best
with VO, since they all seem to work with everything.