On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 04:49:09PM +0100, Andrew Flegg wrote:
> If Nokia's plans now solely consist of yearly releases (with no word as to
> whether or not they cost money), the community'll probably want to start
> thinking about forking whatever's present so that we're not dependent on
> occasional, drip-fed releases from Nokia.
I'm not sure where you got this idea of "yearly" releases.  Nokia 770
with its software was released in November 2005.  A major software
upgrade for it was release in June 2006.  That accounts for 8 months at
most...

> Either way, some professionalism would be nice.
It's certainly a matter of definition :)  Please do define it and we'll
see if it's possible to follow your definition...

--
Misha