Hello Quim,

maybe wiki page with questions&answers would be good again.

Q: Is the code really tied to specific country or only to region
(US/Europe) like before? Can I change the country in future?

The form needs to fill specific country in field "Nokia shop to get the
device from". Can I select some country now but change it later to some
other (European) country if something goes wrong with the "you have a
valid address in that country where the purchased device can be sent"
condition in future? (see 2. NOKIA ONLINE SHOPS
https://maemo.org/device/terms/)

Frantisek