I really really really like Ohloh. I just set up Kagu Media Player under
Ohloh and it give excellent statistics and information about our project:
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/7442?p=Kagu+Media+Player

All we need is a way to map Ohloh Contributors to maemo.org accounts, and
map Ohloh Statistics to maemo.org's karma system, right?
Would the Ohloh API work for that?
http://www.ohloh.net/announcements/api_beta

--
Jesse Guardiani