Hi,

On Nov 7, 2007 8:38 PM, Jesse Guardiani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really really really like Ohloh. I just set up Kagu Media Player under
> Ohloh and it give excellent statistics and information about our project:
> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/7442?p=Kagu+Media+Player

Yep. We've been following Ohloh stats for the Midgard Project for a
while now and they're really nice.

> All we need is a way to map Ohloh Contributors to maemo.org accounts, and
> map Ohloh Statistics to maemo.org's karma system, right?
> Would the Ohloh API work for that?

It would. The only problem is that they only allow 1000 (IIRC) API
queries per day while we have 7000+ users to count karma for.

This means we need to split the users we have into some kind of
processing batches.

Anyway, for the different ideas for collecting karma: the karma system
in Midgard has a PHP plug-in API. I've already shown Ferenc how to do
plug-ins but I will also make a doc about it soon so others can help
us to expand the reach of the karma calculations.

> Jesse Guardiani

/Henri

--
Henri Bergius