Hi,

>> Comments welcome, as always :-)
>
>Having same e-mail account everywhere is not very nice. Please
>consider allowing more of them. At least mailing list vs rest
>(maemo profile, garage). Mailing list has relatively high
>volume so people may want to handle it differently. Currently
>I changed it to be the same (mainly to test it and see how
>much points it will give me) but I don't plan to keep it that
>way. Also more addresses would be useful to allow future
>changes. I suppose if one changes e-mail for sending messages
>to the list, his karma for list will start from scratch, right?

That thing by the way applies to me too: I have my gmail address in
garage account, but write often to maemo-developers from my Nokia
address
and also from home sometimes from my gmail address. And then, I am
getting
thumbs down on planet.maemo always when I post something which is not
directly related to the current products (being 770, N800, N810)
(which I presume reduces the karma?) or is too deeply related to e.g.
programming.
So with this setup, I don't care about karma, it will be terrible
anyway.

Best Regards,
Karoliina