On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 04:45:58AM -0800, mitcheloc wrote:

:12. The price is already kind of high, why charge $130 for the navigation
:software? Is it really that good?

not in my experience with the N800 version of the software,
MaemoMapper is free and better (for me).  The unfortunate difference
is that Maemo Mapper needs IP conenction to plot routes since it uses
and internet service for this rather than local logic.  This means
unless it's paired with a phone you need to do all your rout planning
near a WiFi access point not enroute.

Despite that and having paid for the N800 navigation kit, I never ever
use the Navicor software.

my US$0.02
-Jon