Hi,

don't you think Nokia already lost 2 chances to go back to top with top cell
phone models,
having lost interest for N 770 ( first in the world multitouch Internet tablet).
N 770 was really multitouch gizmo (just try to move web page with 2 fingers).
Another models - N800, N810 went in another direction (keyboard)
and market success of Apple with iPod Touch/ iPhone was even greater.

Today Apple comes with another hot product - multitouch mini laptop.

Please tell me frankly what makes Nokia to show no interest in development of
multitouch gizmos, so hot and welcome by customers world-wide ?

My friend from Sweden developed multitouch computers and arranged sale and
presentation in Dubai.

PDA by Asus are not hot, PDA by Samsung are not hot, hot are new cell phones.
What ixs hot with iPhone is 0-mechanics gizmo, no mechanical button, no
mechanical keyboard.

What is a chance to have hot multitouch gizmo by Nokia in next few years ?
Parents granted Apple for multitouch solutions still give room for Nokia and
others to develop and implement other how multitouch solutions, still
patentable.

What is trendy today is multitouch.
What is trendy tommorrow is 3D gesture recognition.

Darius