You obviously do not realise how touchscreens work.

When you press in 2 locations the click point will be located at the centre
of gravity between those points.
This is why if you accidentally catch your screen with your wrist whilst
operating  with the stylus the pointer will shoot off in a random direction.

do some reading up, and also - the touchpad on the iphone etc is a
completely different technology.
Take the stylus you use for touching your nokia and use it on the iphone
screen.

I have to wonder though, if you are so impressed with their technology why
you haven't you moved to using their devices fulltime?

gary (lcuk on #maemo)