From: Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nokia - lost second chance - another multitouch by Apple patented
To: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 3:49 PM

Darius Jack ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> [...] N 770 ( first in the world multitouch Internet tablet). N 770
> was really multitouch gizmo (just try to move web page with 2
> fingers).

You're wrong here: what you're seeing when pressing multiple fingers on
the touchscreen is some kind of "average" position. Typically the
"mousepointer" ends up in the middle between the two fingers pressing
the screen, just try it in the drawing application.

The scrolling in the webbrowser just made you believe that it would be
doing something sensible, it really does not.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://simon.budig.de/