On Tue, June 2, 2009 16:08, gary liquid wrote:
> i have always thought the categories you install software from on the
> device should more accurately represent the breakdown specified in
> maemo.orgdownloads (or vice versa)

I was planning to do this when the actual categories showed up in the
application manager. (Which seems to be far away right now)

Maybe the community should just say: "From this date these are the
categories to use."

I'd be more than willing to sync the categories on the website part.

> having 2 completely independent category lists seems fruitless and
> counter productive.

It is.

--
Niels Breet