2009/9/9 Andrew Flegg <and...@bleb.org>:

> Well, I don't want a 4GB /opt so if someone does, they can repartition
> as you say. 1GB sounds about the right point for now. Is there already
> a gparted port to Maemo; if not - should be straightforward given it's
> ext2 rather than ubifs/jffs2.

For what its worth, there's a GParted available for Diablo. It works great
on the N8x0, but it makes some assumptions about what partitions are mounted
where and so the startup shell scripts would probably require some tweaking
to work properly under Fremantle...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=24679

--
enthusiast, n. "One whose mind is wholly possessed and heated by what
engages it; one who is influenced by a peculiar fervor of mind; an ardent