On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 15:39, Jeremiah Foster
<jerem...@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 2010, at 21:54, Andrew Flegg wrote:
>>
>> For the record, you don't even need to do that now. All you need to do
>> is opt-in to the autobuilder doing optification for you, by putting
>> the single word 'auto' in a new file: debian/optify.
>
> To stay abreast of these changes it would be great if we had a
> canonical document about this [...]

Agreed. Someone needs to take ownership not just of the technical
changes (which have been coordinated between Ed & Marius so far,
AFAICT) but also the communication and education of developers.

> I am happy to add information there from disparate sources but if
> there is already a canonical source I'll copy that.

I'm not aware of any documentation - nor what Ed & Marius' current
timescales are.

Cheers,

Andrew

--