Hi,

a little patience please for the QA changes, as some remember we agreed in a
couple of changes to the QA process that will improve it a lot, but due to
other factors these changes aren't implemented yet, I'll try to push the
process in the next few days. We also have a proposal of a team of testers,
with some 'special powers' to avoid 'manipulation' of the QA system and to
push apps that are stuck in a testing queue for a while, more on this soon.

Best regards,
--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org