On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:57 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:
>>        MAHOUT-165      Using better primitives hash for sparse vector for
>> performance gains                Open    14/Oct/09
>>
>> Per discussion, move the remainder (migration to Colt or something) to 0.3
>
> I will try to get to this, as I think it is important.

I agree with Jeff that the migration to a new framework is a big
change and should be left to 0.3. (Vote?) There is a whole lot of
change already, more than might normally go into a point release.
Since you have another blocker below, and limited time, I say don't
kill yourself to work on this. It's going to be hard to get it done in
a weekend.