On 01/26/09 15:55, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
This kind of defeats the purpose, by definition, of a non-moderated, subscribers-only list. This would be the equivalent of setting everyone's mod flag on, at which point it becomes a moderated list. Either you allow subscribers to post, or you don't, and given the manifest security flaws in the standards described in the email RFCs, there's really no way around this.

I'm sorry, I did not mean to add "From:" header in to that list. I would want to ignore the "Reply-To:", "Sender:", unix From, and "Return-Path:".

I see what you mean by using any of them though.

Grant. . . .