On 10/17/22 5:25 PM, Mark Dale via Mailman-Users wrote:
Does anyone have any tips or pointers?

I've seen this type of duplication when there were communications problems that were causing your outbound MTA to send messages multiple times. This usually happens when there are communications problems and your sending MTA doesn't receive the confirmation from receiving MTAs that they have accepted the message. This might be a result of a timeout setting being too low on your sending MTA.

Given that your message to the mailman-users mailing list came to the list twice, which didn't involve your instance of Mailman, I sort of suspect you have lower level / SMTP problems.

I think that your MTA's logs will be a very good place to start looking. At least to see if there is evidence of problems or not.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die