I guess no one cares anymore of rfc-clueless since every GSuite domain
is listed there with no strong reason.

E.g: http://rfc-clueless.org/lookup/mx1.mailvox.it "mx1.mailvox.it is
INDIRECTLY listed in an RFC2 list."

"Domain shares an MX record (alt1.aspmx.l.google.com) for a mail
exchange which is known to not handle null-addresses."

And please note that "mx1.mailvox.it" domain doesn't have that MX, it
is "mailvox.it" to have an MX on Gsuite.

postmaster@mydomains works fine for all of my domains hosted on Gsuite too...

Either Google is right or rfc-clueless is right is not important at
all: Google is much bigger and no one will really use rfc-clueless
list if this means loosing email coming from every google customer.

If a domain answer to postmaster@domain emails it should not be listed
there. Instead my Gsuite domains are there.. so IMHO rfc-clueless is
not doing the right thing.

Also interesting.. I looked up http://rfc-clueless.org/lookup/alice.it
when you wrote and it was listed in the "ABUSE". I then asked to add
the POSTMASTER too. Now every query I do (to every domain, even
gmail.com or my mx1.mailvox.it says "is NOT listed in any RFC2
list."... i guess the website is experiencing some issue right now.

Stefano