For abuse handling, the M3AAWG published at least these two guidelines:
-
https://www.m3aawg.org/sites/default/files/document/M3AAWG_Hosting_Abuse_BCPs-2015-03.pdf
-
https://www.m3aawg.org/sites/default/files/document/MAAWG_Abuse_Desk_Common_Practices.pdf

(and potentially this one
https://www.m3aawg.org/sites/default/files/document/MAAWG_Anti-Abuse_Product_Evaluation_BCP.pdf
)

However, postmaster@ is not about abuse. It has to exist, but if nothing
else is done then it's missing the point. While abuse _must_ be handled,
taking time and resources to handle the problems of senders who don't
manage to deliver emails is a far lower priority.

To stick back to the initial topic, we can expect ab...@alice.it to process
any abuse matter (spam, botnets, etc.), but not to take care of
deliverability issues.
We can then only hope that there's someone reading postmas...@alice.it.

--
<https://www.splio.com>